So you want to sell your home? We'd like to help. Here are a few simple steps that you can take to insure you are on the road to a successful Real Estate transaction.
Step 1 - Hire a Real Estate Agent
Most homebuyers find their new home through a real estate agent. When you hire us to represent your interests in the sale of your home, you hire a skilled professional who will help you through the entire process
Step 2 - Walk-through/CMA (pricing)
We will walk through your house taking detailed notes, then do the necessary research to determine the market value of your home. In addition, we will give specific suggestions and recommendations that will help to sell your home for the greatest amount of money in the least amount of time.
Get a FREE Current Market Ananlysis of your home today . .
Step 3 - Listing Paperwork
This is when all the paperwork including property information, disclosures and listing contract is signed. As soon as all the signatures are acquired that is when the fun begins...
Step 4 - Prepare Your Home for Sale
Properly preparing your home for sale is very important in making a good "First Impression" to the prospective buyer. It can also help a house sell more quickly and for more money. The following link, provides a checklist of items to do to prepare your home for sale.
See our tips on how to prepare your home for sale
Step 5 - Getting It on the Market
* Sign is placed in the yard
* Lock box containing a key, is placed on the property.
* Data from the paperwork is entered into the MLS system at which point your home is considered an "Active" Listing.
* Photo session will be scheduled and photos will be loaded onto web sites and the MLS system.
* Your specialized marketing program begins, which always includes exposure 24 hrs/7 days a week on our website as well as Google Base, Zillow, Oodle, Backpage, HotPads, Vast
Trulia, Enormo, DotHomes, Craigslist.
Step 6 – Presentation of Offers
The most important time in a transaction is when an offer comes in. I will negotiate and will help guide and advise you through this process of evaluating, negotiating and accepting the best offer.
Step 7 - Contract to Closing
Once an offer has been negotiated and signed by all parties.
* Escrow is opened at the negotiated Escrow/Title Company
* Buyer Loan approval is obtained
* Inspections are ordered and repairs are negotiated and completed
* Appraisal is ordered
* Documents are ordered and assembled
* Signing of documents by both buyers and sellers
* Loan has been funded and/or buyer has deposited funds into escrow for purchase
* Documents get recorded
Step 8 - You Move-Out
You move out and the buyer moves in!